- About us
- Programs Overview
- Admissions Overview
- Academic Programs
- Industry Relations
- Contact us
Dr. M. Padmalatha is an academician with 15 years of teaching experience in the field of pharmacy. She is leading the institution with unique principles. Her motto is to impart quality pharmacy education and research and to encourage various curricular, co-curricular and extra curricular activities of the pharmacy students.
Dr. M. Padmalatha has finished her B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy courses from Gulburga University, Karnataka. She secured M.Pharmacy seat through GATE exam. She obtained her doctoral degree in Pharmaceutical Analysis from JJT University, Rajasthan.
Dr. M. Padmalatha has been guiding B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy students in their research work and she is also a JNTUH recognised guide for guiding PhD students for their doctoral degree.
PROJECTS DONE AS A PART OF THE CURRICULUM:
I. Ph.D project work:
Development of new spectrophotometric and chromatographic methods for the determination of drugs in pharmaceutical formulation under the guidance of Prof. Dr. G. Vidyasagar ;Principal and Dean of veerayatan institute of pharmacy, Kutch.
II. M.Pharmacy project works:
- Synthesis and biological activity of Benzofuran analogues of Chalcones under the guidance of Dr. S. M Shanta kumar, Principal, V.L College of Pharmacy, Raichur.
PUBLISHED RESEARCH ARTICLES:
- A simple and validated RP-HPLC method for the simulataneous estimation of Rabeprazole and Levosulpride in bulk and pharmaceutical dosage forms, Vijaya College of Pharmacy, International research journal of pharmaceutical and Applied sciences; 2012; 2(2)99-106,ISSN-2277-4149.
- Validated RP-HPLC method as a tool for the estimation of Eprosartan in pharmaceutical dosage form, Int.J.Chem.Sci.10(1),2012,276-280.ISSN 0972-768X.
- Spectrophotometric methods for the determination of Irbesartan in pure and pharmaceutical dosage form, Spectrophotometric methods for the determination of Amtolmetin guacil in pure and pharmaceutical forms, Journal of Pharmacy Research 2011, 4(9), 3216-3218,ISSN no.0974-6943.
- Spectrophotometric method for the determination of Allylesterenol in pure and pharmaceutical dosage form, Journal of Pharmacy Research 2011, 4(9), 3226-3228. ,ISSN no.0974-6943.
- Spectrophotometric estimation of Milancipran in pharmaceutical formulation. Spectrophotometric method for the determination of Erlotinib in pure and pharmaceutical dosage form, IJPRD, 2011; vol.3(6), Aug.2011(103-109). ISSN0974-9446.
- Spectrophotometric method for the determination of Naproxeen sodium in pure and pharmaceutical dosage form, International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences, ISSN 2229-3701.
- Validated RP-HPLC method for the Quantitation of Candesartan in bulk and pharmaceutical dosage form, Research J. Pharm & Tech.4(6);June 2011, ISSN:0974-3618.
- High Performance liquid chromatography estimation of Prulifloxacin in pharmaceutical dosage form, Research J.Pharm &Tech. 4(5);May 2011, ISSN:0974-3618.
- Development and validation of High Performance Liquid Chromatographic method for the determination of Erlotinib, Journal of Pharmacy Research, 2011,4(3),637-638, ISSN no 0974-6943.
- Validated RP-HPLC method for the quantitation of Doxazocin Mesylate in bulk and Pharmaceutical Dosage form, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Clinical Research,vol 1, ISSN 1(2011)1-5.
- Extractive colorimetric method for the determination of Saquinavir Mesylate in dosage form, Oriental Journal Of Chemistry, vol 25(2), 377-380(2009).
- Extractive spectrophotometric determination of Clopidegrel Bisulphite in pharmaceutical formulation, Research J.Pharm &Tech. 2(4);Oct-Dec 2009, ISSN 0974-3618
- Estimation of Doxazocin Mesylate & -1-adrenergic receptor in pharmaceutical dosage form by UV Spectrophotometric method, Journal of Pharmacy research, 2011’4(6),1642-1643, ISSN no. 0974-6943.
- Validated RP-HPLC method for the estimation of Atazanavir Sulphate in pharmaceutical formulations, vol.26(1), 123-127(2010), Oriental Journal of Chemistry.
- Quantitative estimation of Candesartan by UV spectrophotometry, International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, International Journal of Pharma &Tech, IJPT/June-2011/vol 3, Issue no 2/2653-2658,ISSN 0975-766X.
- Development and validation of UV spectrophotometric method for the determination of Erlotinib in tablet formulation, Imperial Journal of Medicinal and Organic Chemistry,1(1); June 2011,ISSN no 2248-9770.
- Validated RP-HPLC method for the estimation of Mefenamic acid in formulation, Internation Journal of Research in pharmaceutical & biomedical sciences,ISSN 229-3701.
WORKSHOPS/SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES ATTENDED:
- One day national seminar on Recent advances in Pharmaceutical sciences on Aug 20, 2011,organized by Priyadarshini college of Pharmaceutical sciences. Presented poster on Spectrophotometric determination of Amtolmetin Guacil and won the first prize.
- Two days national level pharmacy symposium held on March 7 & 8 ,2011 and presented a oral presentation on Erlotinib.
- Attended one day workshop on teaching skills organized by APTI, AP state branch at Bharat Institute of pharmacy, on Sep 9 2005.
- Participated in 52nd IPC 2000 held at Public Gardens Nampally, Hyderabad
- Participated in 57nd IPC 2005 held at Hitech City Madhapur, Hyderabad on 2nd -4th Dec 2005
- Attended two day workshop held on 19th & 20th March 2009 at JNTU, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, “ Emerging trends in pharmaceutical industries and education.
- Attended two day national conference on Reforms and innovation in Pharmacy education towards global standards on !7th & 18th Aug 2012 at JNTU Hyderabad and APTI, AP State Branch.
- Attended one day national symposium on recent advances in pharmacy education & research held on 6th Oct 2012 at Gurram Bala Narasaiah Institute of pharmacy.
- Current trends on nano technology for cancer therapy, M. Padmalatha, K.Suryanarayana, Sana Praveen, K. Shravanthi.
- Green chemistry- alternative synthetic strategy for drugs, M.Padmalatha, K. Suryanarayana, Sushma, Deepti.
- RP-HPLC method for the estimation of butylated hydroxyl toluene as antioxidant in paricalcitol Hard-gelatin capsule, JNTU RIPE 2012. M.Padmalatha, Vijaya simha Reddy, Anil mohan, D.Naresh, N.Chiranjeevi.
- Development and validation of pitavastatin bulk formulation by UV spectrophotometric method, JNTU RIPE 2012. M.Padmalatha, Kulsum, S.Aswini, P.Keerthi, T.Bhavya, Hepsebah, D.Nikitha.
- Spectrophotometric method for estimation of Zidovudine in pharmaceutical dosage forms, JNTU RIPE 2012. M.Padmalatha, Syed Kulsum,Hepsebah.NJR, D.Nikitha, T.Bhavya.
- Registered Pharmacist of Karnataka Pharmacy Council, India.
Dr. M. Padmalatha
Hyderabad - 501511
Andhra Pradesh India